محل تبلیغات شما

The secret of the bloodline 2

Verse 124 of Sura Al-Baqarah (the Cow) says: And when his Lord tested Abraham with certain words, and he fulfilled them, He said, ‘I am making you the Imam of mankind.’.”
Abraham (PBUH) was not an imam prior to the test. It’s apparent from the verse that the rank of imamate is above prophet hood, just like how our Prophet (Muhammad {PBUH}) was an imam in addition to being a prophet.
Then Abraham (PBUH) said to God (in the same mentioned verse): "Said he, ‘And from among my descendants?’ He said, ‘My pledge does not extend to the unjust.’ ."
We understand two things from this verse:
1- Imamate is God’s covenant.
2-  This covenant merely includes the immaculate humans and will not be within reach of the unjust.
God says in verse 125 of Surah Al-Baqarah that He will continue His covenant through Ismail. You can find the same verse in Torah, the Book of Genesis chapter 17 verse 20 as well.
And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.”
Zionists tried their best to erase these signs from divine books and historical resources through (incorrectly) translating the original word into other languages and turning it around in other tongues. They changed 12 imams into 12 bosses.
Now, even the devout Christian have realized this point.
The enemy knew this bloodline well and intended to destroy it so that it would not get to the last imam and it would not reveal their conspiracies throughout history.

آیه‌ی 124 سوره‌ی بقره می‌فرماید : وقتی حضرت ابراهیم (علیه السلام) از آزمون سربلند بیرون آمد به مقام امامت نائل شد.
قبل از آن آزمون حضرت ابراهیم
(علیه السلام) امام نبود. از همین ایه میشود فهمید که مقام امامت از پیامبری بالاتر است مانند حضرت رسول (ص) که علاوه بر پیامبر ، امام نیز بودند.
سپس حضرت ابراهیم
(علیه السلام) به خدا گفت از ذریّه‌ام کسی‌را امام قرار می‌دهی؟ خدا فرمود عهد من به ظالمین نمی‌رسد.
از این آیه دو تا مطلب می‌فهمیم :
1- امامت یعنی همان عهد الهی.
2 – این عهد فقط به انسان معصوم میرسد و به ظالم هرگز نمی‌رسد،
آیه‌ی 125 بقره می‌گوید ما عهدمان را از طریق اسماعیل ادامه می‌دهیم. همین آیه در تورات سفرپیدایش باب آیه ی 21 نیز آمده‌است.
 در خصوص اسماعیل تو را اجابت فرمودیم. اینک او را برکت داده بارور گردانیم و او را بسیار کثیر گردانیم و امتی عظیم از وی پدید آوریم و 12 امام از وی پدید آوریم.
صهیونیست ها به شدت تلاش کردند که این نشانه ها را از کتب الهی و تاریخی حذف کنند ، با ترجمه اصل کلمه به زبانهای دیگر و چرخاندن آن میان زبان های مختلف ، 12 امام را تبدیل کردند به 12 رئیس!
الان حتی مسیحی های مومن هم به این راز رسیده اند.
دشمن این ذریّه را میشناخت و می‌خواست آن را از بین ببرد ؛ تا به آن امام آخری نرسد و دسیسه هایشان در طول تاریخ برملا نشود.

Sep - 2011

#with_mr_Raefipour

✅ The English Official Channel of Masaf Institute
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEHwlzS5hjYVNfEFug

خطرناک تر از بمب اتم

امروز نوبت حضور ماست...

اجتماع بزرگ‌ مردمی #عید بیعت در سالروز آغاز امامت امام عصر (عج)

the ,of ,and ,will ,to ,امام ,را از ,i will ,to the ,حضرت ابراهیم ,علیه السلام

مشخصات

آخرین مطالب این وبلاگ

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

وب سایت رسمی محسن چتری amfelapa سرگرمی asigmado انجام پروژه های NS2-3 nessgasasmoy Richard's life sautebustlo Elizabeth's info